Our mission is to support organizations achieve their goals to accelerate the development of systems while bringing together the broad community involved with Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) ecosystems from Aircraft, Airspace, Community Integration and Crosscutting perspectives.
Our vision is to support the advancement of optimizing interconnected systems that safely and securely integrate community involvement using Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) that leverages Clean and Renewable Energy Systems to improve our livelihood on Earth and further Space Commercialization.
“INTEGRITY, INNOVATION, AGILITY, EXPERTISE, SECURITY, EFFICIENCY, COMPLIANCE, RELENTLESS IMPROVEMENT”
Our team shares a passion for streamlining DevSecOps processes that promote high-performing information security measures by way of exploiting systems and software in service-oriented architectures for complex support programs.
Defensive security capabilities encompass:
1. Monitoring and Detecting
2. Analyzing Vulnerabilities
3. Responding and Investigating Incidents
We provide consulting services to organizations in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM).
Assisting users with:
1. moving data infrastructures securely into the Cloud that meet Agile SAFe, ISO, NIST 800-53 Rev. 4/5, NIST 800-171, and DFARS 7012 compliance,
2. analyzing cyber-attacker actions in infrastructure to determine probable goals, and
3. theory based computational tools that apply solid psychological and social theory to build non-intrusive sensors that support research in the field of cyber-relevant cognitive vulnerabilities, are some of the many services we offer.
Our ramp up process is designed to empower organizations to develop strategies that enable teams to execute time sensitive tasks, milestones, and objectives.
CODES & CERTIFICATIONS
Who We Serve
Next-Gen system capabilities that control, command and defend U.S. physical and cyber security interests are key—that’s why when it comes to client selection, we’re choosy. We understand the needs of our customers to collect, transport, store and exploit data.