Where does your organization fall in the Cyber Security Needs Assessment?
WWCM offers a host of services that will assist your organization to successfully manage cyber security initiatives that align with the U.S. National Cyber Strategy to:
1. Protect the American people, the homeland, and the American way of life
2. Promote American prosperity
3. Preserve peace through strength
4. Advance American influence
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services include:
- Automatically deploying patches
- Managing and distributing HW & SW
- Securing USB and mobile devices
- Containerizing proprietary data
- Configuring firewalls and browsers
- Prohibiting unsolicited applications
A Cyber Security Needs Assessment (CSNA) evaluates your organizational needs for:
Cloud infrastructures are the hardware and software components required for cloud computing. IaaS, and PaaS, are cloud models that will give your organization the ability to rent those IT infrastructure components--including the capability to compute, store and network--over the internet from a private, public, or community cloud.
WWCM implements cloud technologies that streamline efficiencies which optimize services across enterprises using data center consolidation and app migrations that follow industry compliance and governance standards.
A Cloud Infrastructure Needs Assessment (CINA) evaluates your organizational needs for architecture improvement, compliance adherence, IPv6 architecture planning, and security internal control reviews.
Popular Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services include:
1. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
3. Software as a Service (SaaS)
4. Function as a Service (FaaS)
5. Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
6. Storage as a Service (STaaS)
7. Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
We offer solutions to assist with your:
When it comes to your Armed Forces goals, how well do your mapped objectives integrate the Space Force five-year roadmap?
Has your team considered the risks involved with:
1. implementing services needed for developing an integral aerospace centric training strategy;
2. understanding how soldiers train for ground, air, and sea scenarios in comparison;
3. understanding how those formations will be organized; and/or
4. outlining how security challenges in space will affect future operating environments?
An Armed Forces Needs Assessment (AFNA) evaluates your organizational needs for cyber and cloud initiatives.
There are a host of Cloud and space-based tools that soldiers currently rely on, that can be jammed, or degraded by adversaries.
Combatant Commands are challenged with needing to place soldiers at the unit level who understand those risks and challenges.
We welcome the opportunity to leverage the capabilities of our Technical Program Management staff, Software and Systems Engineers to assist your organization.